08h55 - 09h05 Welcome
09h05 - 09h30 Scientific Session I: Contrast Agents
Emilie Hequet (UMons): 'Fluorinated paramagnetic contrast agents - Study of the paramagnetic effect from diverse lanthanide ions (Gd3+, Dy3+, Tb3+, Eu3+) on fluorine relaxation times'
Thomas Vangijzegem (UMons): 'PEGylated iron oxide nanoparticles: Evidence of their potential as T1 contrast agents for magnetic resonance imaging'
09h30 - 10h30 Workshop by "The floor is yours": How to Present Your Research with Impact
10h30 - 11h00 Poster Pitches - Part I (Number 1 - 7)
11h00 - 11h30 Break
11h30 - 12h00 Poster Pitches - Part II (Number 8 - 15)
12h00 - 12h10 Sponsor Talk I: Perkin Elmer
12h10 - 13h00 Scientific Session II: Novel technologies, Methodologies and Modalities
Masoud Elhamiasl (KULeuven): 'Simulating lower-dose scans from an available high-dose CT scan'
Sara Neyt (Molecubes): 'Molecular PET-CT imaging for evaluation of liver function and volume in a hepatectomy mouse model'
Marco Erreni (Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Milan - Italy): 'Nanobody-based imaging of macrophage mannose receptor-expressing tumor-associated macrophages by fluorescence molecular tomography'
13h00 - 13h30 Lunch
13h30 - 14h30 Poster Session with Poster Dating
14h30 - 15h30 Scientific Session III: Oncology
Lucas Beroske (UA): 'Development and evaluation of selective PET probes for imaging of caspar-3 activity'
Stefania Acciardo (UCL): '13C label exchange between hyperpolarized pyruvate and lactate may help to discriminate between BRAFi-sensitive and -resistant melanoma cells'
Shuncong Wang (KULeuven): 'CA4P induced necrosis in micro-cancers elicits a strategy for early eradication of malignancies?'
15h30 - 15h40 Sponsor Talk II: MiLabs
15h40 - 16h10 Break
16h10 - 17h15 Scientific Session IV: Neurology
Inès Ben-Nejma (UA): 'Longitudinal in vivo MRI assessment of functional connectivity reveals early pathological hypersynchronisation of brain networks in the inducible Tet-off APP mouse model of Alzheimer's disease'
Kim Braekman (UGent): 'Longitudinal DTI changes following cognitive training therapy in a mild traumatic brain injury rat model'
Monica van den Berg (UA): 'In vivo assessment of glymphatic clearance - Changes in waste drainage in Alzheimer's disease'
Yvonne E. Klingl (KULeuven): Effects of chronic alcohol self-administration on stratal phosphodiesterase 10A availability'
Nicolas Vidas-Guscic (UA): 'In vivo fMRI in songbirds reveals that auditory processing of vocalizations is influenced by behavioral relevance, sex and hormonal status of the receiver'
17h15 - 17h30 Closing & Awards
17h30 - 18h30 Reception
18h30 - 21h00 Diner
- Lucas Bonnaerens (UGent): 'Discrimination between glioblastoma and radio necrosis using preclinical [18F]FET, 2-[18F]FELP and [18F]FDG PET in rats'
- Quentin Lecocq (VUB): 'Single domain antibody-mediated imaging of the mouse immune checkpoint LAG-3'
- Maleotane Ndiaye (UMons): 'Synthesis of paramagnetic dendrimers for the detection of atherosclerosis plaque'
- Louise Dedeine (UGent): 'In vitro and in vivo evaluation of 2-[18F]FELP in peripheral tumors'
- Joren Vandegaer (KULeuven): Retrospectively reconstructed cardiac MRI and PET images using simultaneously self-gated respiratory and cardiac signal in rodents'
- Erwann Letort (Noordwest Ziekenhuis, Alkmaar - The Netherlands): 'F18-DOPA uptake quantification in strata with PMOD for patient not suffering neurodegenerative disease'
- Marie Devreux (UMons): 'Synthesis of a manganese magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent based on pyclen structure'
- Gert-Jan Dossche (UGent): 'The effect of repeated subanaesthetic ketamine infusions on the regional cerebral glucose consumption in a rat depression model'
- Bram Carlier (KULeuven): 'Multimodal phase-change contrast agents: A novel tool for proton range verification'
- Rania Aro (UMons): 'Evaluating the neurotoxicity of Harmane, the beta-carbolize alkaloid incriminated in Essential Tremor by using 3D neurons model'
- Aranit Harizaj (UGent): 'Avoiding gadolinium quenching through photoporation for enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of cells'
- Maria Elisa Serrano Navacerrada (ULiège): 'Exploring the in vivo relationship between the number of seizures, synaptic density, and brain metabolism at the chronic phase of epilepsy'
- Rita Garcia Ribeiro (VUB): 'Radiolabeling of nanobodies for pre-clinical imaging of a new beta-cell biomarker - Dypeptidyl Peptidase (DPP6)'
- Masoomeh Rihimpour (KULeuven): 'Convolutional Neural Network for brain tumor segmentation using different combinations of MRI data'
- Lien Luca (UGent): 'Further optimization of automated radiosyntheses of [18F]PSMA-11'